NoteStuff is powerful for capturing notes, thoughts, todos, and reference information; your stuff to remember. Use it as a personal wiki, a recipe book, a journal, meeting records, collection of how-to's. Add pages of information to each book and your thoughts are captured. Then link your pages and use the powerful Refers tab to see a dynamic list of pages to find that thought or reminder.
Note Stuff is a great tool for "gtd" users.
-create books to store related information
-create pages for books
-create a page link automatically creates a page
-Home Page set for a starting point in book
-create links on a page to another page
-create links on a page to another book
-search for Refers to the current page
-clone pages with a new name
-datetime, date and time stamps
-a wiki like notation
-some HTML support
- snippet manager for recurring text
ENHANCEMENTS OVER LITE VERSION:
- more intuitive interface
- large page view
- current page button
- other minor improvements
- supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
- gtd "systems"
- NoteStudio subset
- use snippets to enter frequent phrases, like page links or gtd contexts
- when NoteStuff is installed its manual is installed.
- the manual is an example book and pages
- the manual may be deleted; there is no undelete
- select the syntax page and then the Refers tab
- select the Home Page and then edit
- the Home Page creates links to contexts that are used with the Refers tab.
- create a new page in the same book as the page being viewed
- create a page while in the page list view
- use the compass button to return to the last page viewed
バージョン 2.2.0 の新機能
- Added Dropbox backups
- Improved toolbar text inserts
- Improved remembering positions in lists
- Added page count to books
- XML import fixes
- improved Toodledo sync
- miscellaneous fixes